Canakkale Tour: Daily Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul offers you explore Gallipoli peninsula.
Welcome to our Daily Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul.
About Daily Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul
Early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel and drive to Eceabat. Arrive Eceabat at 12:00 PM we will have lunch and we will start our Gallipoli day tour with our professional english speaking guide.
On the tour you will be able to visit the following sites:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery (John Simpson’s Grave)
- ANZAC Cove
- Ari Burnu (First ANZAC landing place)
- Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial)
- Johnston’s Jolly (walk in the ANZAC trenches)
- View of Shrapnel Valley
- Turkish Memorial
- The Nek and Walker’s Ridge
- Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial)
At the end of the tour at around 18:00 PM, you will be transferred back to Istanbul. Around 23:00 PM you will arrive back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul
What is including in the Daily Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul?
- English speaking guide
- Lunch (vegetarian lunch option available upon request)
- Museum fees
- Hotel pick-up and hotel drop off
What is not including in the Daily Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul?
- Personal expenses
What is departure and return details in the Daily Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul?
Departure Point Details
- 06:00 AM pick-up from your hotel in Istanbul.
Return Point Details
- 23:00 PM drop you to your hotel in Istanbul.