Embark on a transformative journey with our Islamic Tour Package, including an Istanbul Stopover Tour. Explore sacred sites, experience spiritual enrichment, and make lasting memories on this unique pilgrimage.
Spiritual Sojourn: Istanbul Stopover Islamic Tour Package
Immerse yourself in a sacred journey with our Islamic Tour Package, featuring an Istanbul stopover. Explore historic sites, visit revered landmarks, and experience the spiritual essence of Istanbul, creating lasting memories on your pilgrimage.
Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover Itinerary
Let us take you on a journey of a Islamic Tour Package Istanbul Stopover.
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
Welcome to Istanbul, Turkey! Whether you arrive at Istanbul Airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport, our staff will be there to greet you. They will assist you with the transfer to your hotel, ensuring a smooth journey from the airport to your accommodation. After arriving at the hotel, you will check in and have the rest of the day at your leisure. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day Byzantine, Ottoman Relics Istanbul City Tour
- Hotel Pick-up (08:00 - 09:15): Your day begins with a personalized pick-up from your hotel or specified location between 08:00 and 09:15. Our friendly team ensures a comfortable start to your adventure.
- Hagia Sophia: Also Called the Church of Divine Wisdom, it is a masterpieceof grandeur and proportion. Coveted by the Islamic East and Christian West, the Hagia Sophia is one of mankind's greatest treasures.
- Blue Mosque ( Sultanahmet Mosque): No one has been to Istanbul at least once can ever forget the feeling of awe and wonder at seeing the Blue Mosque for the first time.
- Hippodrome and Obelisk: The vast Hippodrome, known as At Meydani or " plaze of the horses" stretches between Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Shopping Opportunity
- Grand Covered Bazaar ( Kapali Carsi): The Oldest and the largest covered market place in the world is situated in the center of the city.
- Topkapi Palace: Topkapi Palace was the main residence of the Sultan and his court. It was initially the seat of government as well as the imperial residence. Even though access was strictly regulated, inhabitans of the palace rarely had to venture outsince the palace functioned almost as an autonomous entity a city within a city. Audience and consultation chambers and areas served for the political workings of the empire.
17:00 PM is the end of the tour, then participants will be transferred back to their hotel and full day Byzantine,Ottoman Relics Tour will be ended.
Day 3: Visiting Companions of Prophet Muhammad in Istanbul
Private Sahaba Day Tour is a private tour. Tour starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 13:00 PM. We give time for each place for the prayers.Visit to;
- Visiting Tomb of Eyup El Ensari (RA)
- Visiting Mosque of Eyup El Ensari (RA)
- Cable Car to Pierre Lotti Hill
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebu’d Derda
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ka’b
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebû Şeybe el-Hudri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ahmed el-Ensâri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Muhammed el-Ensâri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Câbir bin Abdullah el-Ensâri
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Ebû Zer el-Gıfârî
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Şu’be
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Amr bin Âs
- Visiting Tomb of Hz. Süfyân bin Uyeyne