Paris Tour: Louvre Museum Skip The Line Guided Tour With Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa offers you explore viewing paintings, sculpture, and architecture from 450 BC to the 19th century.
About Paris Louvre Museum Tour
- Choose to upgrade for a private tour of the Louvre
- Guided walking tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line for a speedy entry
- See the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa
- Commentary from an English-speaking guide plus audio headsets
- A small group tour limited to 25 people maximum or a private tour exclusive to only your group
What is including in the Paris Louvre Museum Tour?
- Skip the Line Access to the Louvre Museum
- An Art Historian English speaking guide
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Small-group or private tour (depending on the option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
What is not including in the Paris Louvre Museum Tour?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What is departure and return details in the Paris Louvre Museum Tour?
Departure Point DetailsArc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France. Open in Google Maps
Meet at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum. Before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries)
Return DetailsLouvres, Louvres, France. Open in Google Maps
Louvre Museum Skip The Line Guided Tour ends in the lobby of the Louvre, just under the Pyramid.Do you want to get more detailed information about this tour?